The 10 Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
TRYING CELEBRITY INSTAGRAM HAIRSTYLES IN REAL LIFE! (July 2019).
While most people use Instagram as a way to catch up on the latest gossip (or longingly looking at photos of Taylor Swift + Calvin Harris before they broke up), we also flock to Insta to drool over epic celeb hairstyles — talk about hairspiration! This week is no exception, people. From covetable poolside ‘dos to seriously gorgeous braided hairstyles, get ready to obsess over the 10 best celebrity hair looks we spotted on Insta this week.
1. Amandla Stenberg: This stunning lady is more than an actress and an activist — she also has a knack for accessorizing her curls. This inspiring teen highlighted her enviable locks with a chunky headpiece that looked positively royal.
2. Emma Roberts: From rocking a new kind of braid to pioneering one of our fave summer hair colors, desert rose, Emma Roberts is quickly becoming one of our go-to celebs to Insta-stalk. She kept things sleek and elegant this week by rocking a middle part with her '90s-inspired, bone-straight ‘do. This look brought a subtle dose of sophistication to her midday style.
3. Lucy Hale: Lucy Hale sported our favorite lazy girl hairstyle by topping off her casual ensemble with a simple topknot. This minimalist style is *perf* for maintaining that on-trend look while rocking second-day hair.
4. Jaime King: Remember the days when gym hair was synonymous with messy buns and unstyled ponytails? Take note, ladies: Those days are long gone! Jaime got her cardio on — in style — with some ultra tight Dutch braids that are totally workout-approved.
5. Anne Hathaway: In a world filled with jewel-tone hair, Anne Hathway proved that keeping things natural is always the way to go if you want to give off those fresh, summer vibes. Skip the drastic colors as the weather warms up and opt for balayage highlights for a beachy look like Anne's.
6. Lea Michele: Lea's dramatic soft side part defines go-with-the-flow hair. Capture the starlet's radiant summer style with a simple flip of your hair. This is a look that requires ZERO effort, but looks so, so good!
7.Alicia Keys: Once known for her signature braids, Alicia Keys showed off her curls with this gorgeous ‘do. This look is great for wearing during the day and overnight, as pineappling is an ah-mazing hack for keeping your curls intact while you snooze.
8. Vanessa Hudgens: Vanessa showed us a fun way to beat the summer heat with her hair knotted up in a vibrant scarf. Not only does this hair hack keep her locks out of her face, but it also adds some serious style to her look.
9. Shakira: Don't be afraid to mix and match styles. Shakira brought a romantic appeal to her sporty look with this fairytale princess braid. This half-up crown braid translates beautifully from a casual outing to a snazzy evening event.
10. Hilary Duff: Hilary took beachy waves to the next level with a straw Panama hat that gave her look a super chill vibe. Hats are the perfect solution to adding some extra style to your look without upstaging your curls. Did we mention this is also a great second-day hair hack?
Follow us on Pinterest for more celebrity hair inspo.