10 Instagram Hairstyles That Are All About Curl Power
Viral Hairstyles on Instagram 2017 | Amazing Hair Transformations Compilation (July 2019).
Sometimes it feels like our tresses have a mind of their own, especially when we're trying to style our curly hair. Rather than trying to fight this beauty battle, we say the heck with it — embrace your natural-born mane. Lucky for you naturally curly ladies, tight curls are a must this season; the playful style was all over the SS16 runways. Even if you aren't blessed with #wokeuplikethis ringlets, with a little bit of product and a couple styling tools, you too can sport shaggy, textured hair all day long. See how 10 Instababes wore this curl power trend below.
1. Disco Fever: Incorporate a right-now trend into a retro look for major style points. Go full-on '70s glam with a pair of hoops and some statement curls, and you're ready to own the dance floor with your favorite girls.
2. Shine On: Let your curls do all the talking with an uber-shiny finish a la this blogger's ‘do. Recreate the bouncy look by adding a healthy dose of serum to your locks, then pair with a furry topper to add some texture to your casual-meets-chic ensemble.
3. Day to Night: With a little bit of mousse and a pop of red on the lips, you can easily copy Jade's anytime-appropriate look. Pin the top of your hair back (and don't forget to fill the brows!) for a super trendy girl-next-door style.
4. Wild Thing: Let out your inner wild child by sporting a long, super-curly mane. Take it all the way with a look-at-me lip and statement jewelry.
5. Dreamy Waves: Give your tight curls some majorly romantic vibes with this no-fuss, undone look. Lightly tease the ends for extra dimension.
6. Tomboy Tresses: Let your hair do its thing by embracing your natural frizz. Forgo the heavy products and simply add lip balm for a no-fuss look that will get you out the door in two minutes flat.
7. Rings of Fire: Embrace naturally voluminous hair by rocking full-bodied ringlet curls. Keep your makeup minimal for an overall carefree attitude.
8. Curls for Days: If your hair is curly like this model's, mimic her look by adding just a bit of product and letting your tresses do their thing. Dress it up or down for date night with bae or brunch with the girls.
9. Vacay Curls: In the market for a new beachy hairstyle? Match these effortless tousled curls with your favorite cover-up and a hot pink lip for major tropical vibes.
10. Sleepy Head:Whether this beauty maven woke up like this or not, her hair game is on fire. Embrace the natural texture of your hair for a #lazygirl style gone so right.
Will you give the tight-curl trend a go this season? Follow us on Pinterest for more spring trends and beauty tips.