10 Mid-Length Hairstyles to Wear to All Your Summer Events
TEN Medium Length Hairstyles!!! | Twist Me Pretty (July 2019).
We love discovering hairstyles for short-haired gals, but mid-length ladies need some love too! Between your best friend's baby shower and an endless number of hot-day cookouts, you'll need an arsenal of eye-catching ‘dos to get you through all your summer events. Whether you're still rocking that swag haircut or you're growing out a pixie, these medium hairstyles are sure to have you well prepared for one of the busiest seasons of the year. Scroll through these 10 mid-length hairstyles and find the perfect look for your entire summer lineup.
1. 3-Step Bun: Celebrate summer with a sweet style that's as pretty as it is functional. This curl-friendly bun is perfect for keeping you cool (in every sense of the word). (via Feminine Club )
2. Knotted Updo: Kick off wedding season looking like a boss with this modern, twisted updo. This ultra-edgy knotted style would perfectly complement a fun and flirty floral dress. (via Refinery29)
3. Fishtail Half Knot: Bring on those cool-girl vibes with this Dutch fishtail hairstyle. The mohawk braid will kill it during festival season, and it's the trendiest look to rock to all your summertime BBQs.
4. Double Knots: Put an updated spin on a classic '90s ‘do. Wear your double buns low for a chill beach-ready style (bonus points for adding a trend-right neckerchief!).
5. Festival Braid: Coachella may be over, but that doesn't mean you have to part with those boho braids. Wear a thick, messy plait to one side to bring some subtle, relaxed style to all your summer ensembles. (via Feminine Club )
6. Beach Waves: It's just not summer without woke-up-like-this beachy waves. Give yourself that effortless aura with some tousled locks. (via Refinery29)
7. Twisted Half-Up ‘Do: Bobby pins are your BFF when it comes to perfecting this enchanting summer hairstyle. Whether you're wine tasting with your squad or cozying up to your honey on a picnic blanket, this curled and pinned style will have you looking #flawless on all your laid-back outings.
8. Bohemian Festival Knot Braid: Glamping with the gals means you need a style that's stunning and hides that second-day hair. Braid back your unwashed locks into this half-up fishtail ‘do. (via A Beautiful Mess)
9. Hollywood Waves: Got a flair for the dramatic? For your next fancy function, pump up the volume with some award show-worthy Hollywood waves. (via Feminine Club )
10.Milkmaid Braid: Looking for a no-fuss style to wear while hosting a dinner party? This firm-holding ‘do was made for the gal who's too busy to deal but still wants a feminine style that'll turn heads.
What's your go-to summer hairstyle? Follow us on Pinterest for more genius hair hacks and inspo.