11 Ways to Style Your Summer Bangs
EASY HAIRSTYLES + HOW I STYLE MY BANGS (July 2019).
Though summer is the season for fun in the sun, it's no secret that hot weather isn't the most forgiving when it comes to our hair. Humidity alone can leave us prone to totally frizzing out, not to mention sweat and bangs just don't mix. And while we usually just give in to the humid weather by pinning back our fringe, we're ready to turn our fight against frizz into our newest style statement. Whether you're hoping to hit the beach with those trendy boxer braids or simply wanna keep cool with some stylish barrettes, scroll through these 11 summer bangs hairstyles to find your next frizz-friendly ‘do.
1. Messy Bun: Add some serious style to your messy bun. Clip back your bangs with patterned or multicolored barrettes to give this five-minute look a more feminine touch. (via Her New Tribe)
2. Headscarf: Don't be afraid to get a little funky with your summer bangs maintenance. A vibrantly colored headscarf adds polish and intrigue to a neutral outfit, and the accessory is a godsend for second-day hair.
3. Headband Hair Pile: Don't hide your curls in buns and braids. Embrace your natural volume and push back your bangs with this piled-high hairstyle that showcases your waves. (via Refinery29)
4. Pompadour: Brighten up your summer ‘do by adding a retro flare. This voluminous pompadour style is perfect for a sunny Sunday picnic or summertime brunch with the gals. (via Cosmopolitan)
5. Hat Hair: Enjoy all-day shade and tame those frizzy bangs by topping off your look with a Panama hat. This style will be clutch on the third day of that outdoor music festival you're planning for (read: No showers for miles).
6. Half-Up Twist Back: Take a romantic approach to your summer hairstyle. Whether you're strolling through the park or jetting off on your first big European adventure, celebrate summer with a sweet and flirty rom-com-worthy aesthetic. (via Hair Romance)
7. Boxer Braids: Though this look has been around forever, there's no denying that boxer braids are having a serious moment. Keep cool and braid back your bangs with this trendy style.
8. Center-Parted Twist: Keep those boho vibes alive all summer long with this center-parted style. This ‘do is Insta-ready for all your festival events. (via Feminine Club )
9. Top Braid: This hairstyle will make you forget all about the top knot. This summer, opt for a more intricate hairstyle in the form of a strong-holding top braid.
10. Mini French Twist: Give your vacay hairstyle an ethereal appeal with a twisted fringe ‘d0. This style is a hybrid between a French braid and a super simple twist, and takes mere minutes to execute. (via Elle)
11. Crown Braid: Wanna ditch the bangs for your poised wedding season look? This sophisticated hairstyle proves the more pins, the better! Use metallic bobbies to give your braided crown a sleek, modern edge. (via Feminine Club )
How do you pin back your bangs for summer? Follow us on Pinterest for more genius hair hacks and inspo.