12 Boozy Slushies to Get You Through the Summer
Frozen treats that will have you missing summer! | Ice Cream Hacks By So Yummy (July 2019).
The season for summer sips is near, so there's no better time than the present to prep for all those parties you plan on throwing/attending. First up on the list? A little throwback drink that symbolizes the best part of summers when you were a kid. Yes, we're talking slushies, people! To make it a little more exciting, grab your booze of choice to create frozen cocktails that will keep you cool all summer long. We've already thrown some epic wine slushie recipes your way, but now you can wet your whistle with one (or many!) of the 12 tempting boozy slushies below. Grab that blender and a cute straw, and you will be good to go!
1. Black and Blue Julep Slushie: Yes, gin and tonics are a classic, but it's time to switch things up for the summer. This berry-based gin drink is perfect for relaxing by the pool. (via The Spicy Stiletto)
2. Wine Slushies: Whether it's red or white, wine is always a good idea. All you need is some frozen berries and your favorite bottle to make this extra yummy drink. (via Dessert For Two)
3. Boozy Strawberry Limeade Slushie: Strawberry limeade is the perfect mix of sweet and tart. Pro tip: The summer drink tastes even better with a little tequila. Make two batches, but opt out of the booze for one of them to give your kiddos a drink they can enjoy, too. (via The Chunky Chef)
4. Pineapple Cooler Slushie: If you like piña coladas, this drink is perfect for you! Break out the blender to create this delicious five-ingredient slushie recipe. (via Pizzazerie)
5. Raspberry Red Wine Slushie With Chocolate Whipped Cream: Looking for something a little more sweet? Throw together some frozen raspberries, red wine and ice to satisfy your sweet tooth. (via Maebells)
6. Spiked Watermelon Cooler Slushie: Watermelon is the perfect summer snack, so why not combine it with your favorite adult beverage to create the perfect poolside sipper that you and your friends will love. (via 6 Bittersweets)
7. Boozy Berry Granitas: Opt for more of a boozy snow cone with this yummy granita recipe. Grab a spoon and get ready for this to be your new favorite summer treat. (via Bell'alimento)
8. Tropical Peach Pineapple Slushie: Wishing you were spending the summer by the ocean? Well, why not drink like you are! This yummy peach + pineapple slushie will give you major tropical vibes. (via Averie Cooks)
9. Orange Peach Mimosa Slushie: Keep things light and refreshing with this champagne-based slushie. This easy recipe is perfect for your next brunch or bridal shower. (via Climbing Grier Mountain)
10. Bloody Mary Slushie: Frozen veggies, FTW. Try this cool take on your favorite Sunday morning hangover cure. (via Cookie and Kate)
11. Cherry Vodka Lemonade Slushie: Embrace your inner Beyoncé and go for a lemonade-based drink that will make you feel like a queen. This healthy and invigorating boozy slush will definitely be a must-make on your summer cocktail list. (via With Salt and Wit)
12. Cantaloupe, Mint and Campari Slushie: Battle the heat waves with this Italian-inspired slushie. These three ingredients are the perfect trio for a cooling and relaxing cocktail. (via She Knows)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy + delicious boozy frozen drink recipe ideas.