12 Travel-Sized Beauty Products That Let You Breeze Through Security
10 Minimalist Packing Tips For Your Next Trip & How To Pack Better For Travel (July 2019).
It's the WTF bummer of this summer: Those dreaded TSA lines that plod along for what feels like hours, resulting in tons of stress and the dreaded last-minute sprint to your gate. If you're planning to travel more this season and carry on your luggage, you'll want to keep things moving with a collection of airport style essentials and travel-friendly products that breeze through security and get you to your destination on time. To help get your beauty bag prepped, we've sorted through the best wipes, sticks and mini-sized beauty goods to carry with you on all your summer adventures.
1. Sephora Collection The Gallivanter Clear to Go: 3 in 1 Bags ($18): These see-through pouches fit brushes, three-ounce bottles and tubes to keep your toiletry game on point. And with bright, fun images, they make staying organized extra fun. (Bonus: They stack into each other for easy storage.)
2. Clinique Chubby in the Nude Foundation Stick ($24): Why bring a bottle when you can use a stick? This creamy, oil-free, build-able formula can be applied using one hand and doubles as a concealer. Toss it in your tote en route and pull it out whenever you need a touch-up on the fly.
3. tarte Tartlette Tease ($21): This mini palette will take you from day to night with the flick of a shadow brush. The universally flattering shades include matte and shimmery finishes that will keep you looking fly no matter where you roam.
4. Drunk Elephant Baby Pekee Bar + Juju Bar Travel Duo ($18): These two cuties are way better for your skin than any hotel bar soap. The Pekee Bar has blueberry extract, marula oil and honey to gently cleanse, tone and moisturize, while the Juju exfoliates with bamboo powder and thermal mud to brighten, refine and minimize pores.
5. Drybar Travel Size Detox Dry Shampoo ($13): Lugging all those hair products on the road can be a drag, so a teeny spray that packs a punch is a must. This dry shampoo is just the ticket — it'll keep a blowout looking fresh for days, boost flat strands and make them smell like they were freshly shampooed.
6. Smashbox Color Correcting Stick ($23): You've nailed the color correcting technique, and now you can't live without it. Traveling with a palette, sponges and brushes is doable, but a stick will make the whole process so much easier. Apply the formula, use your finger to blend and wow — your face looks fab.
7. Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes ($6): A good wipe is a traveler's bestie: It's lightweight, won't spill and keeps you feeling refreshed, even on long-haul flights. This natural blend of vitamin E and aloe vera is kind to your skin and the planet. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds are donated to save polar bears.
8. Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots ($12): Zits happen, so instead of buying something on the road or carrying on a tube of treatment for that just-in-case moment, throw a pack of these in your bag. The dot-sized patches are loaded with acne-fighting ingredients and treat pimples on the spot for clear skin overnight.
9. It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil Travel Size ($12): This two-sided stick is small but mighty, and the perfect size for your handbag. The shade adjusts to any hair color, making this product a universally flattering addition to any carry-on.
10. Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask Anti-Wrinkle ($24): Got jet lag? Then you've probably got dehydrated skin too. Give yourself a mini-facial (after you take a nap, of course) with this moisturizing sheet mask powered up with coconut gel and rhubarb extract. It'll freshen up your complexion for a smoother, more radiant look.
11. Stella McCartney POP Rollerball ($22): This rollerball version of Stella McCartney's floral, woodsy fragrance — with notes of tomato leaf, violet, tuberose and sandalwood — not only breezes through security NP, but also keeps your mood super bright and cheery — even when lines are outta control.
12. Pinch Provisions Festival Kit — No Standing, Only Dancing ($22): Planning a cross-country road trip or week-long glamping getaway? Invest in the mother lode of travel goods, ideal for any type of travel. This kit is like a mini home away from home, with 20 essentials you'll def need on the road.
What will you pack in your makeup bag this summer? Follow us on Pinterest for all the latest beauty trends + inspo.
Feminine Club may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.