14 Summer Wreath Ideas That Will Brighten Up Your Porch
DIY Holiday Decorating Ideas You Should Try (July 2019).
As the weather starts to heat up, so should your door decorations! After all, guests will be lining up around the block to attend your pool parties and barbecues, so you'll want to make sure to greet them with festive decor before they even cross the threshold. A bright and colorful wreath not only welcomes your guests, but it also gives off some serious summertime vibes. But before you jump into the summer celebrations — with wine slushies galore — pull out your favorite pool floaties, grab your margarita glasses, swap out your door mat and finish it all off with one of the fun summer door decor ideas below.
1. Lemon Wreath DIY: When life gives you *faux* lemons, take a note from Queen Bey and make a fun + simple wreath (duh!). Brighten up your entryway with some decor that is as bright (and refreshing) as the summer sun. (via Ordy and Joon)
2. Woven Blanket Wreath DIY: Flowers and fruit not really your thing? Opt for a trendier design by turning your favorite woven blanket into a wreath and pairing it with a cactus for some pretty desert vibes. (via Persia Lou)
3. Wild Flower Wreath: Looking for more of an ethereal welcoming? Pluck your favorite flowers from your garden and create this whimsical door decor.
4. Living Succulent Wreath DIY: Weather can sometimes be problematic when it comes to your outside decor, but succulents can stand up to *any* weather. Pull together these pretty plants to create a gorgeous living wreath that will last all summer long. (via Pretty Prudent)
5.Felt Flower Wreath: Get tickled pink with this pretty floral wreath. With just a little felt and a wood base, you can create stunning + dainty decor that will give your door some summer style.
6. Daisy Wreath: If you're more of a country gal, this wreath is for you! Colorful daisies add a pop of color to your door and give your home a rustic style.
7. Banana Leaf Wreath DIY: Dreaming of Hollywood? This Beverly Hills Hotel-inspired wreath will leave your front door looking extra fabulous. (via Persia Lou)
8. Tulip + Hydrangea Wreath DIY: Whether it's tulips + hydrangeas or two of your other favorite flowers, you can't go wrong with this DIY. Hold on to spring by creating a wreath that will show off your *blooming* love for summer. (via Free Borboleta)
9. Fiesta Wreath DIY: Throwing a fun fiesta to kick off your summer? Pick up some tissue paper and honeycomb balls to welcome your guests with this multicolored wreath. (via Design Improvised)
10. Pineapple Wreath DIY: It's luau season! Prep for your Hawaii-themed summer celebration by creating this fun decor that will have your guests feeling the tropical breeze as soon as they walk through the door. (via Twinspiration)
11. Geometric Wreath DIY: Ditch your classic floral wreath for something a little more modern. Create a gorgeous geometric wreath with just some cocktail straws, which we know you have left over from your Sunday brunches. (via Persia Lou)
12. Floating Flower Wreath DIY: Wanting something more traditional but with a twist? Rather than sending the guests traipsing through your house, make this gorgeous floral ring to hang over an entryway to your backyard. It's the perfect welcome to your backyard barbecue or bridal shower. (via Paper and Stitch)
13. Accordion Paper Wreath DIY: Love the look of flowers, but don't want to deal with the upkeep? Try out this pretty + delicate folded paper wreath that can be updated for every season by just switching up the paper. (via The Craft Patch)
14. Felt Succulent Wreath DIY: Minimalism is totally making a comeback. With this easy DIY, you can create a pretty wreath that keeps things simple and subtle. (via Sarah Hearts)
What summer wreath are you thinking about making for your door? Follow us on Pinterest for more creative inspo!