7 Beauty Influencers Share Their Fave ‘90s Beauty Products
MEET THE NEW GENERATION OF INFLUENCERS ⎮ MILK MAKEUP BLUR STICK (July 2019).
Take a minute, close your eyes and imagine the inside of a Bath and Body Works in the ‘90s. Can you smell the Brown Sugar & Fig and Cucumber Melon body sprays now?! There's no doubt that the ‘90s were a straight-up iconic decade in terms of beauty. We can thank the ‘90s for tons of beauty looks that are making a comeback, like dark lipstick, brown makeup and the double bun hairstyle. Because it's so much fun to bring our favorite decade back into our daily lives, we wanted to throw it back with seven beauty influencers and find out what their favorite beauty product from the epic time period was.
1. Sasha Colina, Makeup Artist + Beauty Vlogger: "MAC Lipglass ($15) in Clear. I still use this product in my makeup artist kit!"
2. Deepica Mutyala, On-Air Beauty Expert & YouTube Personality: "Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara ($6)."
3. Christine Chang, Co-CEO + Co-Founder, Glow Recipe: "I was obsessed with everything about the John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Salt Spray ($10). I loved the scent and the texture it would give my hair. I was devastated when they discontinued it. They recently brought it back, and my sea salt spray addiction has kicked back in."
4. Sarah Lee, Co-CEO + Co-Founder, Glow Recipe: "Lancome Artliner ($30), a very precise, NYC cab-proof eyeliner. I don't remember how long I've been using this, but it goes back to when I first started putting makeup on. It's still the best. I've tried a ton of black eyeliners, but nothing is as precise, easy to use and versatile as this one. I love that I can put on an exaggerated cat-eye look or a clean, no-makeup makeup eye look with a single product."
5. Dr. Mona Gohara, Dermatologist, Dove: "My Goody Detangling Comb ($2). I love it and never leave home without it. It brushes the hair without causing excess breakage or damage."
6. Alexandra Amodio, VP of Marketing + Business Development, beGlammed: "Clinique Almost Lipstick ($17) in Black Honey."
7. Sarah Gibson Tuttle, Founder + CEO, Olive & June: "Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour ($28) in Vamp. By far the biggest risk I had taken with a nail color then, and it's still edgy and perfect now. We recently did an event with Chanel at Chateau Marmont for Oscar Weekend, and clients were in love."
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo.
Feminine Club may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.