Add a Tropical Twist to Your Breakfast With Papaya Boats and Chia Pudding
Сушка. Сушка тела для девушек. Бешеная сушка (June 2019).
Imagine sitting on the beach — toes in the sand, waves crashing in the distance, a cool tropical drink in hand. You might not be able to live out that fantasy at the moment (bummer, I know right?), but you can bring a little bit of paradise to you with these papaya boats filled with chia pudding! Bowl foods are gaining in popularity, and a bowl you can eat is even better, so these are quickly becoming a trendy vegan breakfast recipe. For one, they are just gorgeous to look at, and two, papaya is loadedwith vital nutrients and enzymes. If you're looking for a healthier way to kick-start your day, look no further.
Makes 2 papaya boats
- 1 ripe papaya
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar (optional)
- toppings: fresh fruit, unsweetened coconut shreds, hemp seeds
1. The night before, mix chia seeds, almond milk, and agave nectar in a small bowl.
2. Place in fridge to set (preferably overnight).
3. Cut papaya in half lengthwise.
4. Use a spoon to scoop out seeds.
5. Remove chia pudding from fridge and spoon into papaya.
6. Add fresh toppings and enjoy!
Mix almond milk, chia seeds, and agave nectar in a small bowl. Set in the fridge for at least three hours, but preferably overnight.
Cut papaya in half length-wise.
Using a spoon, scoop out seeds.
Remove chia seed pudding from fridge (it should now be a pudding-like consistency) and fill papaya boat.
Top with fresh fruit and other healthy ingredients, such as hemp seeds and coconut.
Seriously, how freakingamazing do these look?
Topping with granola adds a nice crunch too!
Can you think of a better way to start your day?
A taste of the tropics is *almost* as good as being at the beach. Almost.
What are some of your favorite toppings you could add to these papaya boats? Show us your faves by tagging us on Instagram + using the hashtag #iamcreative, and be sure to check out our Pinterest for more delicious recipes!