Morning Buzz! Gwen Stefani Just Broke Her Silence on Marrying Blake
Alicia Keys: Gwen Stefani And I Like Each Other More Than Blake And Gwen | TODAY (July 2019).
If you're still reeling from the horrifying news that Tay-Tay may or may not have split from love Calvin Harris, we've got some morning buzz to take your mind off it (along with some killer tunes). From Gwen handling wedding rumors to Caitlyn Jenner celebrating her Vanity Fair anniversary, check out all the scoop below.
1. Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton aren't getting married… yet: Though their Billboard Music Awards performance had us on ring watch and rumors are swirling that Blake has actually proposed and that Gwen is even trying to get pregnant, Gwen is saying to hold the bus. In a radio interview for The Tommy Show on 94.7 Fresh, Gwen told the host, "Let's just take things one day at a time," adding, "Everything's crazy right now, so no, absolutely not." Putting the final nail in the pesky rumor coffin, she said "To me, it makes me laugh every day… the worst part about it is that some people actually believe the stuff." Womp, womp. (Photo via Kevin Winter/Getty)
2. Ashley Graham reunites with her on-screen lover Joe Jonas: Model and swimwear designer Ashley Graham heated up the screen alongside Joe Jonas in DNCE's Toothbrush video, and now the two are sparking all kinds of fan speculation on his Instagram page after THIS sexy photo surfaced, simply captioned "Mama." E! reports that Ashley was merely on hand to support the group at their NYC concert, although they did stay out until 3:21 am, hitting dinner at Catch post-show. Hmmm. They WOULD make a cute couple. Just sayin.'
3. Caitlyn Jenner celebrates the one year anniversary of her historic Vanity Fair cover: Yesterday marked one year since Caitlyn Jenner blew the world away with her bravery when she publicly came out as transgender and debuted her new female identity on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine. "Can't believe it's been one year," she writes via Instagram. "So happy, best year of my life," she added, along with the hashtag #happyfirstbirthday." Congratulations, Caitlyn — we're so happy for you! (Photo via Larry Busacca/Getty)
4.Forbes has released the second annual list of America's self-made women: Let's hear it for the girls! Forbes, the same publication that brought you a list of 2015's highest paid entertainers, has released its second annual issue of America's richest self-made women. Including plenty of #girlbosses (OG Sophia Amoruso included!) the magazine was dedicated to women with a net worth of $250 million or more (yowza!) in the industries of tech, business and entertainment. T-Swift also made the cut as the youngest female on the list, and Oprah came in at number two, believe it or not. The cover alone includes nine female moguls worth a combined total of 9.7 billion dollars. Bravo, ladies — you're killing it!
5. TodaySports Illustrated will release an exclusive film dedicated to Caitlyn Jenner and her historic athletic achievements: It's an extra-special day for Caitlyn Jenner: Not only is she celebrating the aforementioned anniversary, Sports Illustrated (where she'll soon be celebrating another iconic cover) is releasing a film dedicated to her, titled Jenner: 40 Years After Gold. That's not to say that it will focus solely on the Olympic icon's pre-trans life, however: The trailer for the film (see above) opens by addressing that very subject, as Caitlyn can be heard saying, "I had proved myself as a man, and I still had this person living inside me that I had never really dealt with." Watch the film in its entirety today here. (Photo via Sports Illustrated)
6. Quote of the day: "I didn't like my hair and makeup one time on a photo shoot, and my publicist told me, ‘You should just be happy with it — they haven't had a black girl on the cover in forever.' She's no longer my publicist." Zendaya on dealing with racism in the new issue of Cosmopolitan. (Photo via David Becker/Getty)
Are you sad that Gwen and Blake won't be tying the knot anytime soon? Tweet us over @feminineclub!
(Featured photo via Pascal le Segretain/Getty)