The Prettiest DIY Gifts for the Floral Lover In Your Life
Inspiring beautiful heart shaped flower arrangement beautiful gift of love (July 2019).
These DIY Floral-inspired Gifts Will Make You Swoon
8 DIY Floral-inspired Gifts That Will Put Supermarket Bouquets to Shame
Say Hello to Springtime by Making These Fabulous Floral Gifts
Roses are red. Violets are blue. When it comes to fresh flowers, we love all of them, don't you? Pretty much any occasion — be it a birthday, a thank you or just "hello" — is the perfect occasion to give (or receive) a bright and colorful bouquet of flowers. Feeling more creative? We thought so… That's why we've dug up these eight simple, yet stunning DIY ideas to spruce up plain stems.
1. Balloon Garland: Pair greenery and blooms with giant balloons and you get this beautiful garland that will delight both kids and adults. (via Style Me Pretty)
2. Floral Chandelier: Make a flower power statement with this DIY chandelier made of fresh flowers. It's your garden-variety feast for the senses. (via We Are Scout)
3. Card Holder: This floral print card holder is the prettiest way to present gift cards, thank you notes and letters to your green-thumbed bestie. (via Silhouette America)
4. Pressed Flower Coasters: Now you can preserve those beautiful blooms for a lifetime with these DIY flower coasters. Get the complete kit, which includes everything you need to make eight coasters, here. (via Feminine Club )
5. Flower Syrups: These lovely syrups taste just as delicious as they look — all you need is sugar water and flower petals. Pair with a bottle of sparking rosé for a perfect gift. (via The Chalkboard)
6. Spring Mousepad: It's always springtime with this super cute DIY floral mousepad. All you need is cork, your favorite floral fabric and some glue. (via The Crafted Life)
7. Flower Petal Bath Salts: Take bath time to the next level with these therapeutic and divine-smelling bath salts made with dried flowers and essential oils. (You may never go back to showers.) (via Soap Queen)
8. Flower Arranging Class: Give the gift of floral knowledge with this fun, beginner-friendly Flower Arranging Online Class. Learn how to source, setup and arrange stunning floral bouquets and centerpieces like a pro. (via Feminine Club )
What's your favorite flower? Let us know in the comments below.