These 5 Beauty Products Have Cult Followings
Very Bizarre Trends From Around The World (July 2019).
As abeauty writer, I live and breathe products. There is a constant flow of newskincare,makeup andhair products making their way into my hands on the daily, so it's a big deal when I declare that I'm "obsessed AF" with something. This series will detail the products that are *everything* to me right now.
For me, the past month has been all about incorporating the latest and greatest in beauty and skincare into my routine. I found each of these five products by reading their stellar reviews online, and I — along with thousands of other happy customers — was instantly convinced. From a cleansing balm that works *amazingly* well (and makes my skin so happy) to a totally new brow product from Benefit that I can't get enough of, May has been extra beautiful. These are the five products I'm obsessed AF with right now.
1. Banilla Co. Clean It Zero ($16): Alicia Yoon, CEO + founder of Peach & Lily, recommended this product to me because she swore it removed everything from waterproof mascara to dirt and oil from deep inside your pores. After learning about her skinspirational skincare routine, I totally trusted her rec, and I'm so glad I did. This stuff has instantly become my favorite daily cleanser. It leaves my skin squeaky clean, free of makeup and feeling hydrated. Note that this stuff is so popular that it's currently sold out on Peach & Lily but will be restocked soon.
2. Elcie Cosmetics Micro Silque Foundation ($45 ): I've been following @MakeupByLillit on Insta for a while and was so stoked when she came out with a line of her own. Beyond this awesome foundation, I'm also a big fan of The Glow Enhancer ($48), which you can use with the foundation. It makes you look like you are living your life with an Instagram filter on — your skin looks flawless but not cakey. The formula gives you luminous skin, buildable coverage and is even water resistant.
3. Glossier Balm Dotcom in Cherry: Confession ($12): I'm a total Glossier (and Emily Weiss) fangirl. I love everything this line puts out, so when they came out with fresh flavors and colors of their beloved beauty balm, I knew it would be love at first sight. The new cherry balm is such a pretty shade that you can wear it as a subtle, light wash of color on your lips/cheeks or layer on for a bolder look. I am never without this stuff.
4. Tyra Beauty Eyes in a Stick Eyeshadow in Sand Dollar $igns ($24): I am always looking for products that can get me out the door a few minutes faster without sacrificing quality, so I was excited when I found this product in a gorgeous metallic bronze shade. Its handy pencil-like applicator makes it super simple to apply to the outer corners of your eyes, which is what I do. This color is so flattering and gives your eyes the perfect amount of definition in about 10 seconds flat. Plus, it stays on alllllll day long, seriously!
5. Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil ($24): I've been using this life-changing brow pencil in advance of its launch on June 24 (mark your calendars, y'all!), and it's my favorite Benefit brow product EVER. The shape of the pencil is perfect to easily fill in every part of your brow and it doesn't require sharpening, which is a win in itself. The spooli on the other end works to soften your brows and will keep them looking bomb. This stuff also stays on all day and night long but isn't a chore to remove. Five stars!
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo.
Feminine Club may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.