This Is How 11 of Your Fave Stars Spent Mother's Day
$10 Million Celebrity Mansion for a Day (July 2019).
Social media was overrun yesterday with love, as the world took to its favorite sites to pay homage to dear old Mom, and celebrities were no exception. Some spent the day enjoying quality time with their own children, like new mommies Chrissy Teigen and Tyra Banks, while others celebrated the day with their own mothers, relaxing at the spa (Lily Collins) or sharing smiles and cocktails (Kate Hudson). Regardless of how they spent the day, the consensus remained that moms? Pretty much rule. Check out a few of our fave pics below!
1. Chrissy Teigen: Chrissy spent the day snuggled up with baby Luna, holding her little feet as the babe slept peacefully in this adorbs picture taken by husband John.
2. Tyra Banks: New mommy Tyra packed three generations into one photo yesterday when she posted this shot of herself with her mother and her newborn child. "Of all the fashionable hats I wear, I love being a mother the most," she wrote.
3. Jessica Biel: Jessica (pictured here with baby Silas), wrote this sweet ode to her own mother, saying "Happy Mother's Day to you, mom. I only, just now, understand what you did for me." She also gave a nod to other fellow moms out there, writing, "I'm having champagne in your honor. And when I say champagne, I mean seltzer water cause mama's gotta do carpool in the am. #momlife." Mrs Timberlake, doing carpool? We die!
4. Candice Swanepoel: Pregnant Victoria's Secret angel Candice celebrated her mom-to-be status with this bump shot, wishing fellow "almost mama" model Behati Prinsloo a great day, as well.
5.Lucy Hale: Lucy posted this shot of her and her mom, saying simply, "I love you momma!"
6. Lily Collins: Lily spent the day getting pampered with her mom, saying, "A blonde and brunette walked into a spa…"
7. Kate Hudson: Kate Hudson hung with Goldie and a whole slew of other mothers, titling this fun group shot with "House of moms!"
8. Zoe Kravitz: Zoe shared the day with both of her famous parents, posting this shot of herself, dad Lenny and lookalike mom Lisa Bonet, saying, "Mama…It's yo day."
9. Hilary Duff: Hilary Duff got a sweet smooch from little man Luca, saying "Oh what you do to me, #greatmothersday."
10. Miranda Kerr: Miranda cooked up a storm with both her mom and grandma, writing, "Don't know where I'd be without you, mom and nan."
11.Brie Larson: The (newly engaged!) Oscar winner celebrated the day with Mom in maybe the coolest way ever — by hosting SNL!
How did you celebrate Mother's Day? Let us know over @feminineclub!
(Featured image via Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty)